Bottega Veneta - Studio Coordinator and PA
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Studio Coordinator and PA as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Communicate with and gather information from Department Heads and Architecture Team
- Coordinate team information to be shared with Creative Director and the CEO
- Record and communicate key points form meetings with the Creative Director
- Mockup facility - Coordinate meetings\ maintain hospitality
- Studio - Coordinate and maintain space (hardware, software, hospitality)
- Provide operational support to Architecture Department
- Prepare overview presentations
- Coordinate diary, travel for the Global Architecture Director and for the rest of the Team if necessary
- Complete expense reports for the Global Architecture Director
- Perform general administrative duties including mail distribution, filing, answering phone calls, updating internal stakeholders
- Contact lists and replenishing office supplies
Who you are?
- Master Degree
- Well organized, working within timelines, tight deadlines, and collection.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience preferably within the fashion industry and/or an administrative role
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills / able to communicate effectively across organization
- Detail and solution oriented
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Being able to track a large volume of work and provide timely updates when required by members of the team
- A proactive approach to work, being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time