Gucci Digital Designer
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
What you will do
- Work closely with designers from other teams and often co-creating with developers and product owners in an Agile environment.
- Identify new product improvements and opportunities to translate into relevant design solutions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Foster and promote design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Improve and evolve the user experience of our customers. Benchmark our landscape, gather business requirements, user, and market insights in order to measurably improve the user experience across all Gucci digital touchpoints.
What you will bring
- +3 years proven experience as Digital Product Designer or similar
- Proactively build strong relationships with engineering partners, researchers, writers and fellow product teams throughout the design process
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research user journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, visual and interaction design, and usability testing
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback and promote a data driven approach
- Facilitate concept explorations to drive bold and innovative thinking.
- Be confident at engaging with a variety of audiences leveraging on product narrative and storytelling skills
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of user-centered design concepts, methods, and techniques
- Experience in UX copywriting and/or web accessibility standards is a plus
- Excellent relational skills: empathetic, positive and self-starter
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
How the process will look
1.We will review your application
2.If your resumé meets our requirements you will be asked to do a Project work.
3.Meet the tech team
5.Meet the Global Digital manager
- Full time