KERING Manager P2P (Accounts Payable)
Kering - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
Between 2013 and 2019, Kering has built a strong network of 17 Finance Shared Service Centres, covering all brands present in the main regions of the group. This common structure and governance promote process harmonization and best practices sharing across geographies, helping Kering becoming an integrated luxury group.
With very strong sponsorship from group senior management, Kering Finance Shared Services (FSS) has initiated a global transformation to re-invent and streamline shared service processes. This project leverages significant investment in technology (Implementation of SAP FMS & S4 Finance, Blackline, Concur, Esker, Avalara, IBM Tririga…) and will span over 3 years (2019 to 2021). A global change community has been set-up across Kering FSS and change management is supported by external consultants.
In this context of global finance transformation, Kering Spain Finance Shared Services is currently seeking an experienced Manager for the P2P (Procure to Pay / Accounts Payable) team. If you are curious and collaborative, come and join our dynamic team in Barcelona.
As the team lead for the P2P function, you will report to the Head of Finance Shared Services Spain and manage the Accounts Payable operations for the Kering Group companies within the Spanish market.
Your main objectives will include:
- Successfully leading the implementation and continuing adoption of the global finance transformation initiatives and processes for the P2P function (SAP and others) in Spain.
- Support Kering brands locally through the development of new P2P/Accounts Payable processes and controls to meet expanding business needs.
How you will contribute
- Managing the P2P team of approximately 4 people.
- Supporting the Controllers (within FSS and in the Brands) in their requests for information.
- Working with the Treasury and Accounts Receivables function to ensure payment processing data is complete.
- Ensuring daily invoice processing is completed accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring all invoices are uploaded to accounting systems, investigating errors to validate accurate recording of data.
- Preparing daily payment schedules and assessing the availability of funds.
- Assisting with payment processing on group banking system.
- Managing the administration of company credit cards.
- Support in the preparation of audit requests from internal and external auditors.
- Preparation and review of Aged Creditor reports and department statistical analysis.
Who you are
- A strong and proactive team leader with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Ability to problem solve and work in a logical manner
- Ability to be receptive of change and manage changes in working practices
- Good attention to detail
- Competent in managing high volumes of data
- Strong excel and general IT skills including SAP S/4HANA
- Finance systems implementation experience, preferably SAP
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in shared services or complex matrix organization
- Strong background leading finance process improvement, standardization initiatives and finance system implementation: preferably SAP, Hyperion & R2R tool (Blackline…)
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish – verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills
- Certified accountant preferable
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join Kering at a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers opportunities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time