KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Customer Service Manager
Kering - Regular
Vezia - Switzerland
Coordinate a specific area of Customer Service and ensure an excellent standard of service to stores and internal clients satisfaction through relationship management in cooperation with the entire involved company department. Guarantee the analysis of reached performances in the respect of defined targets
How you will contribute
- Ensure regularity, quality and timing of actions required to manage the order from its collections during sales campaigns through the delivery of goods using the organization internal mainframe systems
- Coordinate the human resources, managing the team through the empowerment of the resources in order to provide the services needed to satisfy the customers and the company targets; performance evaluation; creation of development plans
- Provide customer service support answering customer inquiries/issuing communications as required
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
- Guarantee a timely analysis of team’s performance, managing issues with the customers
Who you are
- High School graduate; Bachelor Degree would be a plus
- A Customer Service Manager or Coordinator with at least 5-year experience in customer service or in a department liaising with customers, within fashion or luxury industry strongly preferred
- Fluent in Italian and English; good knowledge of an additional language between French and German would be an advantage
- An expert using MS Office, especially Excel; Knowledge of SAP and of reporting systems would be a plus
- A person with analytical skills and management and empowerment of human resources
- An excellent communicator able to work and interact well with individuals from all levels of an organization and suppliers
- Able to manage a team, with excellent communications skills
- A collaborative individual with strong sense of priorities and problem solving attitude
- A proactive, flexible, self-confident and reliable person
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time