KERING OPERATIONS Sustainability Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be supporting the implementation of different sustainability programs in the Kering supply chains managing data and tasks to advance Kering sustainability strategy rollout.
How you will contribute
- Taking part in different sustainability projects within Kering supply chains
- Deep diving specific aspects on Kering supply chains using innovative technologies
- Coordinating the collection of Brands’ and suppliers’ sustainability data
- Creating sustainability data collection tools and guides
- Consolidating collected data and driving data analysis
- Creating and compiling reports for internal stakeholders
- Participating to the organization and deployment of training sessions for suppliers and colleagues
- Driving the team communication on Kering media
- Supporting the Manager in different reporting activities towards Brands and management
Who you are
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering or scientific disciplines and strong interest in corporate sustainability strategies and sustainable business models. A specialization in a related field will be considered a plus
- You are fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
- You are proficient in using Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- You have strong analytical and data management skills (experience in building and managing data set is considered a plus)
- You are able to map processes and summarize information in effective documents and presentations
- You are efficient and able to demonstrate a can-do attitude
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills
- You are familiar with project management tools and methods
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time