Product Care Specialist (m/f/d)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
BERLIN - Germany
- Daily management of ticketing process ensuring the completeness of ticket data and promptness (short lead time).
- Examine customer issues and define the good practices to ensure full consistency in the service provided (with support of Product Care Front Office).
- Daily management of customers’ claims and customers’ follow-up.
- Guarantee proper floor coverage to handle directly customers’ quality enquiries
- Interact on the floor with customers in order to facilitate easy solutions of claims
- Keep control on lead time of tickets resolution to meet customers’ expectations and ensure timely response to their inquiries.
- Application of the After Sales procedure at store level.
- Supports the FOH team when needed on the shop floor
- Supports the BOH Team during peak times (high-season, returns, markdowns...)
Store After Sales Governance
- Work cross functionally with Product Care Front Office and inventory/store back office for stock ticket management.
- Work with Product Care Front Office to provide information product quality issues.
- Direct contact with Product Care Front Office team to manage all kind of customers’ complains related to repairs impact on customer experience.
- Contact with Client Service in case of Customer’s legal escalation.
PM & Training
- Deliver training to other store staff members on:
- Managing customers’ claims in the proper way.
- Proper management of Gucci/Kering systems and tools (i.e. Web and Ipad applications).
- Product quality issues (i.e. during Morning Briefings).
- Gucci After Sales guidelines, procedures and policy.
Things That Should Bring With You
- Customer centric approach in understanding clients’ needs and ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and manage different priorities with a problem solving attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in delivering effective training.
- Fluency in English.
- Full time