SAINT LAURENT Visual Merchandising Intern NY
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
You will work with the Regional Visual Manager while learning how to assist with floor moves and preparation of merchandise for display. You will also learn how to prepare photo documentation of visual changes made.
- Learn the relationship between visual merchandising and retail operations.
- Learn how to follow merchandising directives from the US Visual Director.
- Handle expenses for the whole team
- Travel booking for the whole team.
- Must be enrolled in college/university
- Be able to work at least 3 days per week
- This individual is very organized, detail oriented and passionate about working with people.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America