ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Assistant W/M
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Sales Associate to join the team of Galeries Lafayette on a full-time basis for a fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.
How you will contribute:
- Present the Alexander McQueen universe, by giving details on collections and inspirations with a storytelling approach, when needed
- Highlight the House know-know and differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge keeping relevant with market trends and competitors
- Ensure client satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our House are maintained
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Handle customer complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Open and close the Store according to the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and fast paced environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time