GUCCI Team Coordinator - Vancouver
Gucci - Regular
VANCOUVER - Canada
As a GUCCI Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing overall store support to the front and back of house team with various sales support, POS, inventory tasks, stock processing and administrative functions.
You will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
- Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Client Advisor or Lead Client Advisor;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Assist Client Advisors in preparing for VIG client appointments, preparing consignments and closing transactions;
- Providing dressing room support to Client Advisor and Client;
- Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
- Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Packing and providing support during payment process;
- Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
- Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information;
- Packing and providing support during payment.
- Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
- Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director/Team Manager – Operations.
- Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork;
- Knowledgeable of all Gucci products and company policies, specifically on credit, sales and customer service.
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service;
- Experience with operating POS system, a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time
- Nord America