GUCCI Team Manager Operations - Brookfield
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
As a GUCCI Team Manager - Operations, you will be responsible for leading the store operations team or process to ensure support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom(s) and accurate inventory and the ability to prioritize providing our clients with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
You will lead in day-to-day operations management and as a store leader and partner along with the Store Director and Associate Store Director you are expected to be proficient in all aspects of the business.
- Provide overall support with the shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Director and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensure timely movement of merchandise as directed by the Store Director while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Ensure an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – oversee store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director;
- Assist management with identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and in a timely manner;
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes;
- Communicate all discrepancies/issues immediately to management;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assist with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Place orders as needed for all supplies for the office and store;
- Partner with Loss Prevention Regional Manager to select and schedule Security Guards;
- Liaise with corporate departments such as Kering Technologies, Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, etc. as needed.
- Work in tandem with Store Director and Associate Store Director, executing all operational and service standards set forth by Gucci serving as a leader to the store team. Responsibilities include acting as Manager on Duty in rotation, assisting with floor coverage, processing of client purchases, as well as opening and closing the store;
- Responsible for creating a positive and united work environment amongst all staff;
- Train new hires and existing staff on all operating policies and procedures;
- Coach and develop direct reports in areas of operations, customer service and sales support;
- Travel and assist in store openings, closures, and remodels within the region and surrounding markets;
- Assist in the training of new Team Manager - Operations in other locations and support teams.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of operations experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry preferably in a supervisory role
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America