KERING Junior Warehouse Tech Integration Expert, APAC
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
You will play a key role in the transformation of technology in our Supply Chain area, working on the adoption of new technologies and helping Kering Brands to improve their Supply Chain processes. Working in an international environment, you will keep one step ahead of the technology curve, identifying change needs and share best practice to streamline business processes.
How you will contribute
- As part of the Global IT Warehouse & Logistics team, you will be the APAC technical point of contact for the IT projects and activities in your logistics and warehouse perimeter, acting as focal point for logistics partners (3PL), Houses and Central Organization
- Supporting the evolution of processes, applications and systems for logistics and warehouse operation and the integration with Kering Technologies echo-system
- Being the project coordinator for APAC new initiatives by identifying key delivery milestones, collaborating with project leaders and implementing required action plans
- Gathering and monitoring the change requests by analyzing business and operational requirements and writing detailed functional specifications.
- Reacting quickly to record and support all Warehouse Management incidents and recommend action plans for effective problem solving
- Collaborating in the creation of a more agile and innovative Group culture
- Guaranteeing the correct use and respect of Kering Technologies processes and the right adoption of the solutions by delivering specific training to regional key users
Who you are
- A professional with wide experience in IT Warehouse and Logistics projects, preferably in an international context (Consumer Goods or Luxury and retail industry will be considered as a plus)
- An application delivery expert, able to partner effectively with stakeholders, elaborating business requirements and implement solution leveraging on Vendor/Partner.
- Knowledgeable about B2B and B2C warehouse management business and operational processes
- Proficient with every step of the Warehouse Management process from receiving and inventory to order management and shipping
- Knowledgeable of WMS, TMS, Warehouse Automation (SAP ERP packages is a plus)
- A person highly organized, a critical-thinker able to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Graduate in Engineering and/or Computer science is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on business technology challenges and play a part in shaping the future of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time