KERING Group Head of HR Organization, Data and Analytics
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Inside the Group HR Function, the mission of the Organizational Development team is to support the Kering HR transformation Groupwide. We foster a change, enabled by digital tools and capabilities, to review, align and implement new processes, roles and ultimately change mindset and behaviors.
How you will contribute
You will work in the HR Organization and Services team, in close relations with Houses and Group HR Directors. You will be responsible to:
- Support Group HR Domain owners in designing respective processes guaranteeing overall consistency and alignment with the HR Operating model supporting any specific Organization Design and change management initiative (including Workday Champions network)
- Coordinate overall HR data management including data security, data privacy and data quality to improve the value of HR data
- Lead the people analytics journey at Group level leveraging Workday and BI tools to serve the HR data needs of Business leaders, Managers, HR and external stakeholders (Social Indicators, Rating agencies etc.)
- Manage HR Cost Controlling at Group level providing tools, standard and analysis to support Houses and providing analysis and insights to Group leadership.
Who you are
- Experienced in organizational development or other generalist HR roles (at least 10 years) gained in multinational companies
- Expert in all the main HR processes and responsibilities
- You have a service mindset focused on creating trust and value for the Houses
- You have a “No silos” mentality to connect different teams and areas and guarantee cross functional alignment
- Able to maintain a good balance of strategic thinking and hands-on implementation
- Excellent people manager, with a multicultural approach, used to work in international and multi-functional working environments
- You have a Digital and Data driven approach
- Willing to travel with high frequency
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); French and/or Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
This position is an opportunity to play a key role in the Kering Group HR transformation. It has high impact, transversal view and offers great possibilities to learn and grow
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time