KERING EYEWEAR Logistics Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Logistics Manager who will report to the Director of Planning & Logistics based out of our Bridgewater & Keasbey NJ office.
The Regional Logistics Manager is responsible for managing the distribution activities of products (eyeglasses, sunglasses), marketing materials and accessories in the Region, assuring the achievement of service level targets, the optimisation of transit times, as well as ensuring that guidelines in terms of procedure and costs.
How you will contribute:
- Define and implement the regional logistics strategy, in line with the inputs from HQ Logistics team, the Regional Logistics Director and the overall North America business strategy.
- Identify and propose to the Logistics Director plans for the continuous improvement of the distribution activities, the quality of service and the level of efficiency in the Region.
- Lead Logistic Department Projects
- Recommend actions in standard procedures, processes, routines and quality control standards aimed at optimizing order fulfilment processing time as well as returns process..
- Ensure the application, in the regional Distribution Centre, of the guidelines and the policies, defined by the HQ Logistics team and by the Regional Logistics Director, inherent to the management and the movement of Products and other goods (marketing materials, spare parts, etc.) in the Region.
- Define operating metrics, measure performance and ensure the respect of the relevant KPIs, providing reports to the Regional Logistics Director.
- Manages strategic relationships with 3PL
- Develops annual departmental budgets
- Plan and coordinates detailed training activities for the continuous development of direct reports.
- Build and nurture relations with Logistics vendors related to warehouse operations, shipping/receiving.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes
Who you are
- 4-5 years of work experience in Logistics and Warehouse.
- Experience in fashion/accessories industry is preferred
- Experience with 3PL or Distribution Centre Management
- Experience with project management
- Experience with implementation of SAP WM or other WM system
- Master's degree in supply chain or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Extended knowledge of warehouse processes
- Knowledge of Import/ Export processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP WM of advantage
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Analytical thinker with ability to utilize appropriate data and information for making informed decisions
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills to quickly address barriers to results
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing,
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Collaborative team player
- Curious and innovative
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America