SAINT LAURENT Canada Operations Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
TORONTO - Canada
We are currently seeking a Canada Operations Manager who will report to the Director of Operations, Americas as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
The Operations Manager is responsible for driving the consistent execution of business practices in the retail stores in the Canada Region. You will ensure that all processes are following legal, safety, and sustainable compliance. The Operations Manager will exhibit sound reasoning and accurate judgment in decision-making with the ability to alter their approach and develop alternative solutions in order to best support the daily operations of our stores and our corporate office.
- Maintaining and updating Store Operations Manual and procedures to align with company strategy and standards especially with country specific guidelines.
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales in line with company strategy
- Train new store managers on Retail Operational Excellence
- Partner with HQ on global initiatives to launch in stores
- Liaison for Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, Finance, Human Resources Legal, Kering Internal Audit and other Shared Service departments to ensure best experience in partnership with retail network.
- Maintain and support Back of House standards in retail stores
- Analyze and amend operational procedures to support the business and changing needs
- Ensure thorough consistent trainings for back of house functions such as shipping and receiving, cycle counts, inventory management
- Responsible for partnering closely with all operations associates in retail boutiques
- Support Store Planning Department with new store openings, renovations and relocations by overseeing Kering IT, logistics, Security set up and general opening procedures.
- Own, oversee and maintain Point of Sale processes, trainings and upgrades along with various IT initiatives that support selling functions
- Train new store managers on the consistent and best practices and policies within POS
- Review Monthly Audit Reports to ensure compliance, consistency, and productive retail environments
- Track monthly cycle counts and open consignments and follow-up on findings
- Oversee bi-annual and annual inventories for retail stores; addressing any operational issues that are highlighted as a result
- Work with Kering US Operations/Logistics for intercompany transactions and product movement, packaging and product replenishment
- Manage stock movement in partnership with Inventory Control, Finance and Merchandising teams
- Work closely with Kering DC and 3PL to monitor invoicing and shipments to retail stores
- Ensure an elevated and consistent customer experience under the Retail Excellence Guidelines with supplies including, but not limited to beverages, paper goods, etc
- Continuously monitor and improve ways of working for optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness; inclusive vendor management (i.e. Staples, Uline, etc.)
- Ensure strong partnership with Controller and Store Managers to align on budget and monitoring expenses.
- Support Aftersales program in partnership with Client Service Team and Global Aftersales department
- Consult on special projects and assist with implementation
- Owner of uniforms packaging and cleaning for retail stores
- Ability to build, execute and follow the Company strategy
- Strong experience in luxury fashion retail management (5+ years’ experience)
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to Travel is required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America