SAINT LAURENT Business Controller
Saint Laurent - Regular
Sydney - Australia
The Business Controller will be working with the Finance Manager and Kering Shared Service Centre to ensure the timely and accurate execution of the monthly reporting and budgeting matters.
The Business Controller will also play a key role to support business operations working alongside with Retail Manager to manage and expand in Australia and New Zealand.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and execution of month-end closing activities.
- Prepare, analyze and share all monthly reporting packages for review of Finance Manager, thereafter sharing the same information to Hong Kong Regional office and Paris Head office.
- Cost management and control with retail team and partners to manage budget and justify spending.
- Follow up with store planning; ensure all committed capex are well recorded and aligned with approved capex.
- Coordinate with Kering Shared Services for compliance to auditors, tax consultants, bankers and government agencies; providing and/ or reviewing schedules and to ensure timely submission of statutory reporting requirements.
- Main contact with legal on required board resolutions and update of directors information
- Banking administrator and key contact with Finance transformation project for Brand with Kering Shared Service to ensure successful roll out to SAP and other applications
- Develop and document business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Budget and Forecast
- Preparation of templates for budget and forecasts
- Submission of budget and forecast, analyse and share all reporting package for review of Finance Manager, thereafter sharing the same information to Hong Kong Regional office and Paris Head office.
- Preparation of capex investment and evaluation to support Retail Manager and General Manager
Sales, Business and Operations Functions
- Sales and business review with Retail Manager to support Australia and New Zealand growing business
- Working with Retail team in Australia, to guide and support business plans, projects roll out in stores
- Understanding the business operations to anticipate and highlight potential risk and costs impact.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial / accounting functions
- Experience in retail luxury sector for Australia and New Zealand would be an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel
- Resilience under pressure and adaptive to changes
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills & be flexible in your approach to resolve issues
- Prior experience with JDE or similar ERP systems is a definite advantage.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud