ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Woman Department Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Woman Department Manager to join the team at the Milan Flagship Store.
How you will contribute
As a member of the management team, you will be an ambassador for our brand whilst having strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial skills to drive the Company forward.
You will be primarily responsible for the management of the Woman Department (all categories), the staff within it and the stock. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brand's image through sales.
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
- Lead, motivate and coach the staff of the Department by being a role model and setting an exceptional example.
- Analyse sales figures and CRM activity to devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals assigned by the Store Director.
- Conduct in-store training, especially on product knowledge and internal procedures of your Department.
- Adhere and reinforce the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Maintain awareness of local and luxury market trends and monitor local competition activity.
Your Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods and retail: relevant customer portfolio, high sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Fluent in Italian as well as English; other languages a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time