BALENCIAGA – HR Cost Controlling (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Within the HR Department and reporting directly to the C&B/HR Cost Controlling Manager, you will be in charge of supporting the team on different topics linked to HR Cost Controlling.
How you will contribute
- Being responsible for HR monthly dashboards. (Heads/FTE, Starters and leavers, personnel costs, turn over etc.…).
- Being a key contributor to all budget review processes. (Headcount/FTE/ Personnel costs/ sales incentives etc.)
- Ensuring accurate tracking and control of personnel costs on a monthly basis.
- Managing monthly commission calculation for retail staff members.
- Contributing in preparing HR budgets to be used by Departments and HRBP.
- Providing insight and ad-hoc analysis (specific reporting or projects).
- Reviewing annual social indicators and KPIs.
- Being an organization Workday (HRIS) partner: responsible for maintaining brand structure and data in the system.
Who you are
- A HR Master’s degree graduate.
- A person interested in HR and finance topics, who understands payroll and financial processes.
- A professional willing to analyse, understand and interpret data, with a structured and rigorous approach.
- An individual with a strong sense of ethic and confidentiality.
- A strong problem-solving person: improve effectiveness, recommend practical solutions to resolve issues and maximize opportunities.
- A person able to communicate technical matters in simple words and to recommend concrete action plans to HR community and management.
Why work with us?
Join a dynamic and friendly team to tackle exciting challenges and new projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time