BOTTEGA VENETA - Assistant Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Roma Flagship Store.
- Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in line with company strategy
- Mentor, motivate and retain the staff in store, building teamwork
- Support staff optimization vs business needs
- The efficient monitor of the clienteling tools
- Manage store image and store operations in respect with Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Stock Management to ensure availability of merchandise and services
- Contribute to build effective and lifetime relationships w/new and existing customers
- Contribute to deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with company standards
Who you are
- Excellent management and organizational skills, ability to adapt, strong results orientation
- Proven experience of about 1/2 years in managerial role
- Proven ability to drive results and to manage teams
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time