BOUCHERON - Sales Associate & Stock Admin
Boucheron - Regular
London - United Kingdom
The Role in the Department store:
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times and build clientèle
- Develop product knowledge and to have an awareness of current campaigns and new product launches
- Support the team to maintain high standards of housekeeping and display within the store
- Carry out any additional duties as requested by the manager
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Well-groomed presentation to a high standard High standard codes
- Previous experience in Jewellery and luxury retail boutique environment
The role we are looking for is composed of two parts: sales support for the team of Selfridges store and stock support in Bond street store:
Supporting the Old Bond Street store with all aspects regarding the stock control. This includes stock transfers, re-ticketing of stock, requesting stock for client presentations both from the UK stores and Paris Head office, stock deliveries, client deliveries, stock take and regular stock counts.
In addition, the managing of client repairs and liaising with our workshops in both the UK and France.
General administration for the Old Bond Street store which includes ordering stationery for the boutique, props for the windows displays, managing the daily sales reports and general paperwork for the Boutique director.
Working with our UK based agency and our Paris PR head office team in supporting and organising photoshoots. This can involve the checking of stock, proposing stock for shoots, preparing stock for photoshoots and booking security.
Through the Old Bond Street store we run one of our busiest e-commerce websites and the role would include:
Accepting sales, packing sales to the correct standard, processing sales through the external platform and our internal platform, moving stock to support sales, processing refunds, keeping records of the returns on the master file. Liaising with the Finance team.
Confirming Import/Export clearance instructions to our transporters for all three stores for both direct and indirect transfers of stock – checking stock in and managing the paperwork and filling correctly to conform to Brexit regulations.
- Confirming Import/Export of high jewellery – Understanding the difference in shipment types and products being imported and exported.
- Supporting each manager with non valuable shipments - managing clearance instructions, filing paperwork, checking non valuable shipments in, supporting delivery of non valuable items around the UK stores.
- Closure and opening of temporary repairs - Issuing commercial/proforma invoices with all mandatory information relevant export customs clearance:
- Keeping physical records of all customs documents for a legal time period
- Managing the special customs procedure: Keep records of all stock in/out in an Excel file – This has to be kept both on the systems and physical records. The candidate will also need to understand our transporters internal computer system to book shipments / complete shipping documents.
- Transfers: Keeping paper records and ensuring customs procedures are met with the utmost precision.
- Liaising with Paris for shipments both in and out of the UK – stock requests for all stores
- Booking and arranging shipments both in the UK and abroad- all paperwork for all shipments for all three London stores is controlled through the Old Bond street store. The candidate will need to be able to juggle multiple requests for multiple stores.
- CITIES Management - instructions / managing shipments + orders
- Full time
- United Kingdom