GUCCI Supply Chain Planner
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Collaborate with Merchandising Department to review sales forecasts and inventory coverage (focus on brand transitions, new product introduction, event, phase in and phase out items)
- Ensure reliable forecasting analysis according to market trends and seasonality and control inventory targets making adjustments based on changes in demand to guarantee the right coverage in order to avoid lost sales or over stock situations.
- Support the order process of newness items to provide Production Departments the inputs to satisfy the demand in the different markets.
- Follow the production, establish reporting, detect the misalignment between the deliveries and needs to adapt the launch strategy of newness.
- Constant interaction with Retail and Merchandising Departments to ensure the assessment of demand requirements to reflect changes in SKU forecast level (particularly for top seller).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline will be a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail functions; a professional background in luxury will be considered a plus;
- Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights;
- Proven track record of project management activities, data gathering and modeling and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Constantly updated on fashion market trends;
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills, advanced Excel user well-versed in Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables;
- Fluent in Italian and in English.
- Full time