KERING CORPORATE Facility Specialist
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be supporting the Facility Manager of Kering Italy the development of the facility service in Florence.
How you will contribute
- Cooperate in the ordinary and extraordinary management of technical services, supporting the local functions of general services. The services to coordinate within the perimeter are: all technical maintenances like air conditioning, plumbing, soft work; approved workstation and office changes (including refurbishments), green maintenance, etc.
- Daily coordination of supplies providers
- Monitoring the elaboration of monthly reports SLA of the maintenance provided to the employee based in Kering Italy Florence Office
- Mapping of the estimated requested services for the site
- Operational support for periodic satisfaction committees for the technical maintenance provided at Kering Italy Florence Office
- Daily comparison also with General Services, Security and H&S teams for ordinary and extraordinary activities
Who you are
- Degree or a diploma in technical or scientific field
- Able to use the AutoCAD - Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High ethical standards and integrity with a high level of discretion
- Highly organized and details oriented
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual committed to teamwork
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written; knowledge of French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time