BALENCIAGA - Retail Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Retail Manager who will report to the Direction for some of our stores in France and other countries.
The Retail Manager oversees the retail network across France and other countries. S/He will be in charge of ensuring the profitability of the network in line with the brand's commercial strategy and guidelines. S/He will be responsible for adhering to the brand's image and DNA and for guaranteeing excellence in terms of the welcome and the service we offer our customers.
How you will contribute
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Develop client-oriented mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VICs
- Ensure Balenciaga signature and client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, consistent with brand’s values
- Interact with Store Managers, store teams and stakeholders to establish effective and strong relationships
- Provide management and guidance for the Store Managers on a regular basis
- Recruit, engage and develop store teams
- Understand and constantly monitor local business environment including market trends and competition
- Define constantly opportunities for growth and execute actions accordingly
- Maximise sales results and KPIs within the network, in line with the brand's targets
- Analyse sales data (customers, products, footfall, etc.) and define action plans accordingly
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Ensure the perfect implementation of global retail guidelines and projects related to the back of the house, front of house and customer experience
- Ensure adherence to the brand image of the stores following the global visual merchandising guidelines
- Lead and coordinate with the departments involved the new openings, the renovation and refurbishment of stores
- Supervise inventories in collaboration with the Stock Managers and HQs
Who you are
- 8-10 years of retail experience covering managerial positions (at head office or store/field level)
- Ability to prioritize task execution based on business needs
- Rigor, sense of organization and multi-tasking management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability, adaptability, sense of service
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment while respecting brand values and behaviours
- Business acumen
- Persuasion skills, negotiation skills
- You create a high-performing team and foster a fair and respectful environment where each individual's uniqueness is valued
- You anticipate opportunities and threats so as to lead in the long run
- You are quick to seize opportunities, turning potential failures into success
- You are true to your ambition when times get tough and weather the storms with your team
- Good digital and IT skills, including MS Office
- Knowledge of Fashion Industry and market trends
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time