Bottega Veneta – WW Home & Furniture Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a WW Home & Furniture Specialist who will report to the Home & Furniture & Commercial Manger.
How you will contribute
With the Creative Direction of Daniel Lee, Bottega Veneta Home & Furniture Business is changing and we are looking for a passionate and dynamic person able to accept this new challenge.
Currently managing around 20 dedicated stores around the World, the Department is growing, and we are searching for someone interested to join the Team based in our HQ in Milan.
This person will be involved in all the Home & Furniture operational daily activities and will act as point of between different department.
- Weekly/Monthly sales reporting for wholesale stores by region/country and worldwide
- Daily check/follow up and support of the whole distribution channel including agent
- Support in defining the proper display selection for the distribution channel
- Managing and formalize product and company presentation
- Sales support for SDM buyers order (furniture and home sales campaign)
- Support in selling tools preparations
- Support catalogue shooting and catalogue product reference -
- Product coding
- 2020 “Fuori Salone” Project: support the team to organize all the aspects connected to this important event (contact with client…)
Who you are
- Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- 2 years of experiences in similar roles (product management, merchandising, licensing)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian – both written and spoken
- High aesthetic sensibility and passion for Design
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Teamwork and good relational skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time