GUCCI Associate Store Director - Palm Beach Gardens
Gucci - Regular
PALM BEACH GARDENS - United States of America
As a Gucci Associate Store Manager, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. You will partner with the GM to perform with high integrity in operations, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background and desire in relationship building skills, with both external clients and internal partners. As the Associate Store Manager, you will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Work with the Manager to drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Participate in the analysis of monthly store performance, reporting current business trends to cover every aspect of the business, as well as competitor performance, to ensure an increase in market share;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Partner with management to support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Focuses on company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Assist in the development and implementation of business action plans, in collaboration with the Store Manager, to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment;
- Support the team to consistently establish relationships, and propose local events, through continuous networking; and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results
- Proactively follow current fashion trends, industry news, technology, and analyze key competitors in the market.
- Partner with management to promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events;
- Model the Gucci image through appropriate grooming guidelines
Performance and Talent Management
- Assist with management to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback.
- Supports the manager to identify and create action plans, and build development plans for all employees;
- Participates in attracting, recruiting, and retaining a high performing team. Builds a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Helps to manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling, to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service;
- Supports the management to achieve business objectives, by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience, to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Assists in the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives, by providing action plans to the team;
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities. Monitor monthly CRM database reporting.
- Supports the manager with the collaboration between the store and Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, etc. while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Assist with the monitoring of store expenses, and maintenance of the store operating budget, while aiming to reduce overall cost. Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices;
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, sales control, negative on hand reports, incident reporting, and monthly reconciliations, to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target;
- Works with the appropriate staff to oversee the processing of daily incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipments;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules, and leadership zoning, by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Partners with the manager to maintain full organization of company assets, per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by headquarters;
- Responsible for ensuring an effective staff schedule according to the traffic trends;
- Assists the manager to maintain the borrow log (Leased) and consignment program to be current and adhere with company policy and procedures.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Additional 3-5 years of retail sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America