MEA Warehouse Operations Manager
Kering - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Directly reporting to the Regional MEAI Logistics Manager, the Warehouse Operations Manager is the owner of the execution in the warehouse, from dock unloading until ready to ship.
He contributes to worldwide knowledge & best practices sharing.
He is the interface between the 3PL and Kering & Brands.
He ensures the right products are prepared at the right time and at optimum cost.
- Secure 3PL executes timely and within SLA and cost commitments
- Secure 3PL executes processes correctly
- Push for progress by-
- Supporting identification of bottlenecks and root cause analysis where actual data are not in line with expected performances.
- Identifying areas considered critical and areas for improvement and foster continuous improvement.
- Proposing improvement initiatives to secure reaching of business goals and performance targets.
- Helps 3PL to understand Kering’s culture and expectations
- Coordinate with different actors within our Supply Chain
- Ensure the application of the WW logistics strategies and processes, strictly connected with local flows
- Support the Head of Logistics with validating 3PL invoices
- Support the Head of Logistics on budgeting matters
Skills and knowledge:
Ability to manage the relationship with 3PL with below key principles:
- Drive the operations
- Boost engagement
- Foster collaboration
- Improvement mindset and skills
- WMS savvy or ability to learn it
- Data analysis geek (power BI or similar, a strength)
- Process oriented mindset
- Process & Data savvy
- Customer oriented mindset
- Ability to adapt to international environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to build trust & credibility with brands
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Engineering or Business Administration
- Full time
- Africa / Medio Oriente
- United Arab Emirates