Sales Analyst Middle East
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst as part of our dynamic team in our subsidiary in Middle East. He/she will be responsible for: supporting the sales team in developing business reviews on the Market performance as well the Brands Performance, conducting periodical assortment reviews, market trends and competitors analysis, potential and existing customers business plans, to be shared with key stakeholders with the aim of enabling the business to make strategic decisions.
How you will contribute
- Executing analysis of all sales activities and marketing campaigns, with the aim of providing reports and summaries to direct manager, the rest of the team and other functions
- Collaborating with IT and the rest of the team in creating databases to capture all sales data, remaining responsible for the management of these databases and the collection & input of data
- Conducting market researches aimed at determining brand perceptions, understanding customer needs, evaluating market penetration, analyzing competitors
- Analyzing customers’ assortments in order to periodically review them to maximize sales in accordance with forecast levels and stock requirements
- Monitoring the order and sales progress, as well as the sales portfolio, and provide timely and strategic insights to the sales team for target achievement
- Analyzing and assessing demographics, prices and distribution channels
- Creating and managing sales dashboards, which visualizes fundamental performance indicators
- Analyzing competitors’ trends and business results, sharing then key info and reports with direct manager, Mktg and Sales function
- Analyzing sales and mktg metrics for identifying effect-cause relationships between financial outcomes and marketing/sales actions to raise profitability
- Assessing client's promotional needs, by performing extensive mkt researches on sell-out data
- Providing direct manager with weekly summaries and reports on business results and other key figures for the Team
Who you are
- A university graduate in Finance or Business Mgmt with 2-3 years of experience in similar roles (Business analyst/ Sales Planner/Sales Controller) in a fast-paced environment.
- With strong analytical capabilities and ability to manage reporting and databases
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Able and confident confidence in dealing with a broad and complex range of SKUs
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Able to perform complex analysis and synthesis into reports and executive summaries
- Entrepreneur attitude and problem solving skills
- A critical thinker: able to identify issues, make recommendations for improvement, achieve consensus and support implementation
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented, with advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Medio Oriente
- United Arab Emirates