ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Digital Communications Manager, China
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Job Title: Digital Communications Manager, China
Direct Reporting Line: General Manager, China
Functional Reporting Line: Communications Director, Asia Pacific
Location: Shanghai, China
Alexander McQueen is renowned for its unbridled creativity and the brand today has become synonymous with modern British couture. Since her appointment in 2010 as Creative Director, Sarah Burton has produced critically acclaimed collections with a focus on handcraft and artisanal techniques. Her ability to marry the design codes of the house with lightness and her own feminine touch has brought a new and personal aesthetic
Part of the Kering portfolio of brands, Alexander McQueen has expanded internationally through both wholesale and retail channels in the past few years, strengthening its positioning within the luxury sector. With a total network of over 60 directly-operated Alexander McQueen stores and a strong presence in the world’s most prestigious department stores, the brand’s iconic status continues to grow across the world.
This is a newly created position to be primarily responsible for the development and execution of the digital strategic initiatives, to empower brands with digital innovation, build strong corporate platform in China.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and execute an effective Digital strategies in line with the brand and the Creative Director’s vision to enhancing brand awareness;
- Leverage Weibo, WeChat, KOLs, Content Marketing, and other emergin social media channels, to spread the brands’s message to targeted customers;
- Monitor and update head office regularly on Alexander McQueen news on social media.
- Plan and manager online campaigns with creative ideal to enhance the exposure of brand image and awareness, and to ensure the timely delivery of new opportunities to meet the puprose;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, identify trends and insights, monitor execution and evaluate digital communication result;
- Manage and monitor online agency performance with high standard, constantly improve digital media effieciency;
- Stay ahead of online media technology, internet affiliate, and social network marketing and digital marketing agencies keeping up to date on the latest news and trends on the industry;
- Create synergies between online and offline channels when needed;
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Communications / Marketing / Journalism or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with social media platforms including strong affinity to big data in digital marketing environment
- Exposure in luxury fashion houses is preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Proven project management skills; good analytical insight.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word & Excel)
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary to aris.an@ alexandermcqueen.com.
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.
- Full time
- Mainland China