ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Finance Manager, Hong Kong & Macau
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This is a role leading Hong Kong and Macau financial planning process including budget and forecast, P&L analysis and cost controlling to drive business performance as well as to ensure business objectives are met
How you will Contribute?
- To oversee month-end closing for Hong Kong and Macau (MRP reporting, month-end commentaries, etc.) and year-end audit process
- To be responsible for financial planning cycle for Hong Kong and Macau, ensuring timely completion and accurate forecasting; provided monthly and quarterly variance analyses vs. actual
- To provide support to respective budget owners understand and control their budgets
- To act as a key player of group finance transformation projects
- To support actual reporting and performance analysis
- To conduct financial modelling and analysis to support business expansion
Who you are?
- Bachelor degree holder or above in finance, accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in MNC
- Hands-on, independent, self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with experience in interacting with senior management is preferred
- Experience in system roll-out, projects on new process/service development, automation of new process to improve operational efficiency will be an advantage
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR