ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Operation Executive
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
The position will assist the Retail Manager and Travel Retail Manager in the management of operation procedures of the stores, the merchandise flow towards the stores, the store opening & maintenance and the after-sales service.
How you will contribute
(include followings, other duties may be assigned: )
• Retail operation policies and procedures
1. Assist to monitor the store operations and ensure the company policies and procedures are followed in all stores in Korea.
2. Prepare sales report and business analysis; daily sales report, KPI reports and CRM report.
3. Support store team to follow up clientele activities.
4. Coordinate with stores and different departments to perform administrative functions, i.e. incident report, inventory adjustment, stock-take report, etc.
5. Assist for resources allocation to all stores in Korea; stationeries; uniform; packaging materials, etc.
6. Support stores for the company’s POS and analytical tools; JDA, xStore, Jasper, Physical Inventory system, etc.
7. Arrange payment vouchers for monthly expenses of the stores and the office.
8. Administrative affairs for the office.
• After-sales service
1. Provide after-sales service support for stores and merchandising team, including spare order, quality report to LGI, shipment arrangement, etc.
• Store opening and maintenance
1. Prepare store openings with store team, relevant departments and third parties; logistics, supplies, schedule, etc.)
2. Coordinate with Kering shared service (e.g. Inventory Control, MIS and Logistics) and the store planning team for the renovation and maintenance projects.
• Merchandising and visual merchandising coordination
1. Coordinate with warehouse and stores to ensure smooth logistics flow for merchandise
2. Coordinate with regional store planning team, regional visual merchandising team and a contractor for store maintenance and display changeover.
Who you are
• Job Requirements
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Over 1~2 years in relevant experience (retail or MD experience in Global brand is preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English
- Passionate in luxury jewelry, positive and mature mindset
• Skills (including technical and people skills)
- Excellent MS Office skill, especially Excel and Power Point
- Good communication skill with others
- Good at organizing data
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with numerous stakeholders
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of