ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Store Coordinator, Thailand Bangkok
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Store Coordinator to join the team at Siam Paragon, Bangkok Thailand. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.
How Will You Contribute
- To maintain high standards of merchandising and housekeeping at all times and carrying out replenishment of sales floor(s) within areas of responsibility.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures e.g., hanging, tagging of stock, replenishment, stock transfer, faulty stock and organising stock in stockroom.
- To actively support and help colleagues with their work and be involved in day-to-day activities as and when required
- To work as part of the sales team to achieve personal and store objectives
- Performing quality assurance and bringing faulty or damaged stock or delivery discrepancies to the attention of Store-in-Charge
Who Are You
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience of a similar role
- Prior experience in luxury retail is preferred
- Organize, efficient, and a good team player
- Basic PC skills such as MS Office
Why Work with Us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time