BALENCIAGA Project Manager, Southeast Asia & Oceania
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Mainly plan and supervise on maintenance work for all SEAO stores
- Managing pop-up/pop-in and store project independently and working closely with APAC and HQ from design until project completion
- Supervise site construction and factory production
- Work and communicate with cross functional teams in SEAO on project schedule and requirements
- Liaising and collaborating with government authorities, landlords, consultants, contractors as well as internal departments to ensure smooth project completion and in accordance with the corporate store layout design standard
- Maintaining accurate progress, quality and budgetary control of project
- Planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive store development
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, Interior design, Civil/Engineering, Construction management or its relevant
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of retail fitting out project management or construction
- Strong knowledge in Auto CAD, Photoshop, MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills and excellent in time management
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time