BALENCIAGA Retail Excellence & Performance Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Job Title : Retail Excellence Manager
Reports To : Retail Director
Division : Balenciaga Korea
Location : Korea
The candidate will drive and coordinate with strong leadership all the Korea Retail Excellence activities and projects, specifically:
- Operational Excellence at store level: ensuring Company Sales Operating Model is applied across all Korea's stores to foster continuous funnel optimization and to deliver the best in-store customer experience.
- Go to market and ideal store Network: perform strategic analysis to develop and optimize sales networks, ensure geographical footprint optimization leveraging on the best store formats and retail mix (e.g. DOS, outlets, duty free stores)
- Support stores organizational evolution trough People Excellence: work along with the Training team to develop the right skills and capabilities set needed to constantly improve in-store performance and implement effective development paths supported by coaching and training activities.
- Drive Sales effectiveness: through an attentive agenda management, a skillful omnichannel orchestration, intelligent booking and optimized time management.
- Foster a continuous performance dialogue: constantly monitoring commercial KPIs, encouraging proactive performance improvement and intelligent benchmarking, being in charge, along with the IT department, of IT systems and platform related to commercial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, sales incentives calculation, etc.
- Along with HR is responsible for the design, implementation and roll-out of stores incentive systems and sales promotions
- Manage communication strategies and contents towards salespeople using different channels
- At least 8-10 years of work experience
- Extensive experience as project manager for complex initiatives especially in Commercial and Marketing Areas within International contexts; experience in luxury retail industry is a plus
- Communication & buy-in skills
- Analytical approach and sharp problem solving
- Project management skills
- Ability to leverage best practices, share and reapply
- Mother tongue or fluent in English, additional European languages will be considered a plus
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of