BALENCIAGA Senior Communication Officer
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
SUMMARY This post is responsible to provide administrative, logistics and co-ordination support to the Communications Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Communications Manager in developing and executing integrated communications plan and related initiatives
- Maintain an on-going relationship with press and handle regular pitching
- Manage sample coordination, report and presentation materials at regional level. The support would cover South East Asia territory as well as HK and Macao.
- Support seasonal press presentation, customer events when necessary.
- Liaise with external agency, headquarters and third parties for special PR project or other digital channel opportunities
- Co-ordinate with appointed media agency on media buy and deliver a perfect execution
- Update and maintain media profile and press database. Keep abreast of the market media scenes from online to offline.
- Review and analyze Media ROI leveraging on media monitoring platform by the Group.
- Handle expenses and payment, admin and filing
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5-7 years proven experience in public relations, media communication and event management, preferably with luxury retail environment
- Extensive network with different types of media
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Proactive and pleasant with excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Communication Officer
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR