BALENCIAGA Trainer (Shanghai Garden Square)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Be partner with Sales & Operations team to achieve sales objectives and KPI target.
- Implement retail training program, operating plan and manage budget relevant.
- Support strategic initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivering orientation, service & product training course to retail staff, office staff and business partner with professionalism and practical knowledge, and to follow up on training effectiveness.
- Provide training logistics like determining the location, time, facilities and training support required for training activities.
- Field coaching in store regularly, submit report to retail team, share the findings with solution and work with Store Managers to follow up the results.
- Support Training Manager on CEE program to improve clients experience in boutique continuously.
- Assisting Training Manager and Human Resources Team to implement retail team learning and development program.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience of training in specialty stores or international luxury brand companies.
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, fashion sense, self-initiative, combined with a drive for results.
- Good team player with proven ability to partner with business leaders and to cope with strategies to achieve sales targets, contribution objectives and the efficient use of the resources.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Full time
- Mainland China