BOTTEGA VENETA Human Resources Manager - Hong Kong & Macau
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
You will be responsible for all rounded HR functions, including but not limited to talent acquisition, performance management, talent development, staff engagement and compensation & benefits for the Hong Kong and Macau organization; to be the trustful and professional business partner with the Brand Managers as well as department heads over the HR topics.
How you will contribute
- Provide professional HR advisory in line with business strategies and objectives to our management team of Hong Kong & Macau region
- Provide all rounded HR services in relations to talent acquisition, employee relations and HR operations
- Participate in the execution and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives in supporting the Company direction
- Develop and implement retention initiatives to facilitate talent development, retention and organization development
- Ensure the smooth implementation of annual review cycles, including salary and bonus review and the performance management processes through close partnership with key stakeholders
- Support the organization over the HQ / Regional initiatives, i.e. sustainability, employee engagement, employer branding
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years of relevant hands-on experience in MNC preferred
- Possess good business acumen equipped with excellent problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Resilient and Agile so as to cope with dynamic and fast moving business environment
- Strong command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR