Job Family Group Description - Finance:
Gathers jobs supporting the business through financial services, such as business planning and performance analysis, risk management, tax and administration.
Job Family Description -Business Analysis and Controlling:
Ensures the development and implementation of financial controlling standards and processes. Supports our business by performing financial analysis. Participates in closing budgets and accounts procedures.
Sub-Job Family Description - Business analysis:
Performs economic/financial research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics. Appraises results. Prepares statistical studies and economic forecasts of business conditions and trends and draws relevant conclusions.
- Provide monthly financial and management reporting, focus on sales analysis, store profit analysis.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate on sales and forecasted sales trends to improve short and long term planning for all departments.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate on store profit. Provide strong support to all relevant functions to control the cost, optimize store opex efficient.
- Regular review on China store network evolution, provide add-hoc or sensitivity analysis on store commercial term.
- Provide EVA analysis for all capex investment.
- Weekly review of Cashflow, Rolling forecast of Cashflow, provide strong support to AR and BD team to enhance AR balance control
- Budgeting, forecasting and strategic plan, focus on sales, store P&L, store network evolution, new investment ROI analysis,
- Create and maintain reports & analysis to support business objectives.
- Operations and financial control - implementation and monitoring of financial and operations control in compliance with WW Internal Controls Standards, focus on store.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, legal department, MIS, store projects, landlords.
- Ad-hoc business analysis.