BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Human Resources Executive
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
You will face your next challenge with us and you will enjoy having lots of ownership, develop long term human resources career development and goals.
How you will contribute
- Support to implement HR policies & programs which support business & internal customer needs
- Provide guidance on employee relations and compliance issues
- Partner with HRBP to provide project support on recruitment, perform reference checks
- Plan and conduct new hiring training for new hires & new store openings, maintain records of participation
- Maintain and promote the usage of internal online platform to strengthen the connection with employee
- Support to Head of HR to execute special projects as required
- Other ad hoc task assigned by line manager
Who you are
- At least 5 years above of human resources working experiences
- Open-minded, attentive to details
- Work systematically and strong organization skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capability to handle multi-tasks and work independently
- Great team player
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- Be able to accept the necessary travel arrangements
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China