BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Merchandising Planner
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Senior Merchandising Planner as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
A regional role to drive financial success of multiple departments by meeting sales target, planning Open To Buy, and planning in line with a desired inventory level.
How you will contribute:
- Plan and execute Open To Buy by market and ensure regional consolidation
- Understand country applicable specificities to adjust plans locally
- Follow up OTB application throughout the season with insights and analysis, liaising with Regional Merchandising team
- Provide series of reports in line with company strategy and objectives
- Highlight possible business risks and opportunities based on historical data to plan ahead
- Manage outlet merchandising activities such as stock movement, price adjustment, and promotion plan
- Assist merchandising team on routine reporting tasks
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of solid merchandising planning experience in fashion retail industry
- Strong analytical skills and having numerical sense with excellent Excel application skills and attention to details
- Positive, embracing changes with problem solving attitude
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with excellent team spirit
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is preferable
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Merchandising Planner
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR