BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Public Relations & Advertising Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Implement PR & Advertising strategy and activities.
- Develop and drive China PR and advertising strategy to increase visibility in key media, to support brand image.
- Work closely with headquarter to provide certain information, data and plan.
- Ensure brand consistency across products categories.
- Provide staff training to raise awareness of corporate brand guidelines and ensure compliance.
- Public Relationship
- Responsible for the development and implementation of communications plans. Primary areas of responsibility will include: handling general media enquiries and all press requests, including digital and print media; tracking media coverage; database development; develop and maintain effective media relations and opportunity creation
- Plan and execute PR activities and events to promote brand awareness and product launches.
- Developing and maintaining press relationships to better enhance the exposure of the Company products in quality and quantity.
- Establish Media Elite Program (100 titles) to deeply engage, communicate and educate them by daily operation.
- Better feature product angels, the four corner stones and brand story in communication and optimize the visibility and Word of Month for the brand. Responsible for pitching in-depth stories for all categories for the brand.
- Oversee all external communication including, press releases and social media. Responsible for analyzing/ improving editorial content & direction regularly
- Establish “Glossary File” to ensure the tone & manner of all translations maintaining coherence of the brand image.
- Press Kit, Press Conference & Event Coverage
- Strongly initiate and organize local PR events in conference, parties, gala dinner and other formats.
- Ensure optimize the event effectiveness and maximize PR coverage with strategy behind
- Conduct press kit, shooting and product placement and supervise PR agency by daily basis
- Develop annual integrated Advertising strategy following WW Communication Guidelines covering Prints, Newspaper, Outdoor.
- Sense targeted consumers’ media preference
- Implement and update master advertising plan.
- Well manage and control advertising budget.
- Annual and new campaign brief and follow up
- Work together with WW Advertising Manager on each campaign action plans, implementation and measurement
- Work with agency to provide quarterly / mid-year / yearly media competition review, Market research and evaluate investment result
- Responsible for all execution of print/ on-line advertising and possibly new vehicles
- Perform as a liaison among brand, agency and media
- Other administration
- Assist Communication Director to supervise PR retainer, Advertising Agency and conduct monthly PR Report, Media Report Competitors’ report
- Conduct Monthly PR Calendar, Advertising Report, and Budget Presentation
- Control Budget
- Team Management
- Lead, monitor, motivate and coach the marketing force to ensure the functional objectives are achieved
Other related ad-hoc projects and tasks
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in business related majors
- At least 6 years above of Public Relation/Marketing experience in multinational retail industry or in leading event agency
- Open-minded, attentive to details
- Work systematically and strong organization skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capability to handle multi-tasks and work independently
- Great team player and team leadership
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- Be able to accept the necessary travel arrangements
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China