BOTTEGA VENETTA Compensation & Benefits Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines, procedures and programs as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation or benefits trends and corporate objectives
- Support management's decision making by analyzing compensation and benefits options and predicting future costs
- Advise compensation and benefits compliance situation and its potential implication to improve to management
- Oversee the participation in salary surveys and analyze results to assess competitive labor market trends in order to better attract, retain and motivate the employees to support company’s continuous growth
- Monitor on personnel cost budgeting, forecasting and strategic plan.
- Monitor share service center on transactional activities including payroll, reporting, commercial insurance and other activities
- Manage benefits projects to ensure the successful delivery with pre-defined schedule and goals
- Carry out periodic self-audit and sampling to monitor and improve on compensation and benefits compliance situation
- Other ad hoc task assigned by line manager
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years' C&B related experience, Luxury background preferred
- Bachelor with Human Resources Management or Finance majors
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability as well as problem solving ability
- Solid knowledge of China labor law
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent spoken and written in English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China