The Store Manager will be responsible for overall management of the boutique, staffs, merchandise and customer-service. The Boutique Manager will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and set target/goals, building highly motivated teams and developing sales associates into next level to maximize store performance.
How you will contribute
• To develop the overall strategies and initiative for daily shop operations and management
• To ensure sales target (monthly/ yearly) is achieved
• To maximize sales by attracting new customers, and public relations.
• To uphold excellent quality, in conjunction with efficient and friendly high-standard of customer service delivery
• To establish and implement action plans in cooperation with commercial team
• To aware of local & surrounding trading environment and its impact on the sales
• To coordinate in-store & promotional events with marketing
• To ensure smooth execution of services taken places at shop and sustain premium brand image
• To train and discipline the staff to reflect business strategy and meet sales goals
• To manage, coach and motivate staff to achieve sales goals and to perform an excellent customer service at all times
• Assist in recruiting, training and retaining talents to meet the needs of business
CRM / Clientele Management & Development
• To develop a quantitative and qualitative boutique database through KPIs, daily approach and tracking
• To analysis a proper CRM follow up system to reflect business strategy and meet sales goals through proper use of these data
• To develop a new High Jewelry VIP clientele through support from commercial team
• To ensure safety and security are all in place including stocks and manpower
• To ensure proper inventory mix matching to market needs by regular feedback
• To monitor merchandise assortment on a regular basis
• To manage healthy stock level and product mix to reflect sales and customer demands
• To follow proper visual presentation guidelines from HQ to project the brand image and benefit sales through better display presentation
• To make sure timely window and interior display changes pro-actively to feature various new items and create excitement
• To maintain the highest standard of housekeeping (sales floor and back office)
• Administrative Management
• To oversee all facts of store operation including payroll, billing, daily and month-end reports, bank statements and sales reports to head office/accounting
• To control invoices and meet budgetary goals
• Landlord and vendors relationship and management
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
• Above 5 years of sales leading experiences in luxury industry
• Strong sales driving skill
• Good team management skill
• Good English in both spoken and written
• Open, passionate, with good communication skill
• Able to work under pressure
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.