BOUCHERON - E-commerce Executive
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Your main missions would be the following:
- Inter departmental coordination to support operation for official website, WeChat mini-program store and Tmall store.
- Ensure shipment on time with high standard, work with TP warehouse to optimize operation and QC procedure.
- Work closely with customer service team to optimize script and solve customer complain.
- Process order payment and refund, process operation expense and budget.
- Cooperate with Legal terms & FAQ review and update for new functions and projects.
- Work with TP to implement operation procedure and new service functions.
- After sales service, stock management of repaired items, report lose cases, manage stock discrepancy.
- Packaging material planning and ordering.
- Support to implement new service functions of platforms and make it happen.
- Upgrade packaging material and place order to ensure replenishment.
- Order fraud risk management and follow up.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- More than 3 years working experience of store operation.
- E-store operation is a plus.
- Good execution, ability to learn, communication, responsible and able to handle pressure.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel & PPT.
- Team player with patience, result driven.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China