Planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources strategy, procedures, policies, programs, and practices within the Asia Pacific (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau,Taiwan, Korea, Singapore), providing an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that supports the company mission, vision, and values.
The overall goal is to further enhance our service to our consumers, drive the business, reduce turnover, and strengthen HR Support on cross-market bases.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build the APAC HR strategy and action plan in close collaboration with the APAC President and the local Kering HR shared service teams,
• Translate the global HR strategy into a customized regional strategy, defining all action points along the employee journey: attraction, development, reward, and retention
• Develop and maintain an action plan to achieve Regional business goals and objectives
• Strengthening Human Resources capability throughout the Region by selecting the right people in collaboration with local Managers, defining learning and developmental
• journeys for the best talent
• Build a talent pool for key roles
• Develop standard operating processes/procedures using global best practices
• Maintain a pulse on employee engagement through market visits and ongoing dialogue with employees during travels
• Guide consistent interpretation and evolution of policy and processes to support a fair, positive, and productive work environment
• Contributes actively to Global HR Community, share knowledge, post on Workplace, positively drive a project from Asia in an inclusive and consistent manner.
• Collaborate with Regional finance and Kering compensation & benefits team, and drive the work and survey results in order to recommend adequate reward strategy
• Contribute to the elaboration and execution of the learning for Retail strategy, focusing on regional needs
• Develop people analytics to monitor progress and work in sync with the Global HR team for technology and KPIs
• Passion for retail
• Fluency in English (Mandarin, Cantonese, or Korean would be a strong advantage)
• Skilled team leader with excellent ability to motivate, engage and develop talent
• Strong ability to understand business data, assess metrics, and link analyses to performance in order to acknowledge and impact behavioral changes
• Builds solid, collaborative relationships across multiple professional levels, and has comfort working with senior leadership
• Proven success in delivering results; compelling approach to developing business cases
• Outstanding problem-solving ability, critical thinking, and exceptional decision quality
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.