BOUCHERON - Marketing and Communications Director, Asia Pacific
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Your main missions would be the following:
Branding & Advertising
- Promote brand image through effective media and PR programs.
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained across all channels and communication materials.
- Advise on media buying and sponsorship opportunities to maximize the coverage.
- Recommend the most appropriate media mix.
- Build, manage and monitor the e-platform and other digital marketing channels to develop business opportunities and promote the brand awareness.
- Develop efficient plans and creative ideas across all the platforms. Support local teams for proper execution.
- Manage the designated client’s daily eMarketing operation via multi-online-channels at system owned / external platform with high quality & time manner.
- Manage the digital agency relationship to ensure success of both strategic and tactical outputs.
PR & Media
- Define the media strategy on a regional and global scale for all the markets and achieve stronger impact through the campaigns with the assigned budget, positively affecting sales.
- Editorial performance: generate product placement and brand stories in key media where the brand is operating.
- Increase media presence / visibility by improving relationships with key local and regional media.
- Write-up, circulate and follow-up on press releases and various communication tools.
- Propose the most appropriate events and messages in line with corporate strategies.
- Coordinate execution with local markets and vendors within the planned schedule and budgets.
- Ensure product assortment in APAC region is in line with corporate marketing strategies.
- Plan and monitor stock levels to ensure that sales targets have been achieved with well-balanced stocks.
- In collaboration with local retail team, recommend promotion strategies and develop tools (gifts etc.) to drive traffic and support sales.
- Guild local market to develop annual brand / product catalogues, leaflets, apps, direct mail pieces etc.
- Analyze the specific, current and future needs of the markets in collaboration with commercial team in the different markets, in order to support these, as far as possible, with the different marketing strategies and tools.
- Work closely with local market heads to ensure consistent and proper implementation of the global communication strategy at local scale.
- Control and close monitoring of Regional Communication budget and follow-up of local budgets.
- Ensure cross-functional synergy with all departments including e-commerce, merchandising, retail, licensing and PR, on both a regional and a global level.
Who you are:
- 10 years of experience in luxury industry, holding several high positions in Marketing / PR related, exposure in APAC markets is a must.
- Degree holder, prefer fashion, marketing or business management major.
- Strong business sense, clientele and comfortable in managing ambiguity.
- Strong at planning, organizing, controlling and prioritizing skill Good team player with strong leadership skill.
- Excellent communication and presentation capability.
- Fluent English, French will be a plus.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China