Created by Frédéric Boucheron in 1858, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, never ceases to invent the classics of tomorrow.
- Be responsible for managing the daily store operations and supervising a team of sales staff to deliver quality and consistent services, to drive results and to ensure operation excellence at the store level.
- Assists Boutique Manger to manage and oversee the daily store operations
- Supervises and motivate a team of sales staff to provide excellent customer service, build client relationships and achieve sales targets
- Ensures store presentation is consistent with our brand image
- Identifies and handles client enquiries and concerns
- Coordinates with the team on the execution of sales plans, marketing events and promotion programs
- Manages inventory and coordinates the delivery of products
- Ensures proper security measures are enforced
- Provides inputs and assists Boutique manager in formulating sales strategies, preparing sales analysis and management reports
- Monitors and assists sales staff development by providing on-the-job training, product training, etc.
Requirements & Capabilities:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in jewelry, luxury industry or in similar capacity
- Passion in retail industry with good selling skills
- Likes fashion and appreciates quality products
- Must be a good team player, pleasant, service oriented and self-motivated
- Strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office