GUCCI Assistant Financial Manager
Gucci - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Financial Manager who will report to the Financial Controller as part of our office in Taiwan.
How you will contribute
- Being a Store PNL financial consultant as well as she can check and verify other financial analyst’s data integrity and accuracy.
- Complete the monthly closing processes for GUCCI Taiwan PNL/B/S and Cashflow, including monthly variance analysis, monthly forecast, and annual budget/FC1/FC2 and perform scenario analysis to support business decisions within the deadline.
- Prepare IAS 19 pension accounting treatment.
- Prepare IAS 12 income tax expenses estimation.
- Prepare gross margin for budget/FC1/FC2
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Understanding IFRS 16 lease treatment.
- Create robust analysis and forecast which facilitate understanding of business results and build strong governance surrounding planning process.
- Provide the detailed analysis in store expense.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Review account reconciliation and follow-up with shared service team for open items.
- Collaborate with the shared service finance team, stakeholders in Taiwan to align on process, deliverables, and timeliness as well as to understand for rationing the potential risks/opportunities within the business.
- Prepare monthly sales landing and next month sales forecast and collaborate with OP/MD for setting a realistic sales target.
- Prepare EVA for senior management team’s review and approval
- Prepare store network update and tracking of store network data
- Support Financial Controller in business review presentation deck
- Update the legal lease contract tracker timely
- Maintain store information up to date in Store DB system
- Support process improvement and initiatives.
- Ad Hoc requests, job assignments from Financial Controller
Who you are
- Assistant finance manager is detail-oriented mindset, can work under tight schedule a, can desire to probe further into data, and can complete routine financial deliveries independently.
- Can work under fast-faced changing working environment and can work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance graduated from a renowned university is required.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience in finance, auditing or accounting positions and at least 5 years in FP&A functions in MNC or retail industry would be an advantage.
- A good team player, proactive, can do attitude, can dive-deep in analysis.
- Strong presentation and analytical skill.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment
- Well organized and good time management
- Proficient in computer skills, especially in Excel
- Professional verbal and written in English.
- The followings skills are also required:
- Analytical skills – to provide sales analysis of market trends, business performances and make recommendations, including sales target setting by cross-reference data from RDM, market studies (internal and external) and retail operations in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding of the business.
- A quick learner and have commercial and business acumen
- Communication skills – working with colleagues on a regular basis, assistant finance manager is a clear and effective communicator with a friendly disposition and a professional demeanor. Able to frame, communicate and report complex financial information to senior management in a clear, complete and concise manner.
- Proactive problem solving
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region