GUCCI eCommerce Manager
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Digital Product development and management
- In partnership with the Global Digital Department support the entire lifecycle of the digital product, from the inception to the launch in the new identified markets in line with the overall vision of the digital product strategy.
- Act as the main stakeholder for the Global Digital team communicating marketing insights and consumer needs to be translated into new digital product features, solutions and new implementations into the market
eCommerce Marketing through strong partnership with Brand & Customer Engagement
- Collaborate and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase website traffic from the Brand & Customer Engagement team stakeholders and confirmed agency network, to stimulate brand awareness, traffic and revenue growth across the brand omni-channel business
- To co-develop, budget and implement the yearly eCommerce marketing plan
Through a strong and timely partnership with Gucci 9 Singapore and Global teams:
- Reach operational excellence in digital operations
- Monitor operational SLAs and agree on actions for improvement
- Review NPS reports and VOC qualitative input from Gucci 9 teams in view of constant amelioration of client experience
- Support the expression of business needs in salesforce in collaboration with global Gucci 9 systems and technology teams
- In close collaboration with Customer Engagement and central Clientelling Gucci 9 teams, participate in the analysis of digital clientelling metrics and proposal of subsequent adapted action plans
- Partner with the Global Digital merchandising team to uncover growth opportunities and optimize OTB and merchandise plan
- Management of eCommerce operations in coordination with the departments of Retail, Logistics, Supply Chain, Inventory Planning and Kering warehouse, focused on optimizing day-to-day order fulfilment to ensure timely and efficient order processing
- Work with warehouse team to coordinate all logistics processes, including managing deliveries, packaging and stationary budgets
Business Administration and Analytics
- Oversee and optimize day-to-day business functions
- Being the main partner for Global Digital teams, to drive and implement Global initiatives
- Manage the proposed forecasting and budgeting process for eCommerce while partnering with Human Resources, Finance and other stakeholders as required
Learning and Training
- Ensure proactive learning and development to maintain product knowledge and stay current with best sellers, new arrivals and category information
- Complete all trainings as advised to you by your management team and/or Instore Training Ambassador and any other parties meeting all deadlines
- Participate in development training as required by your management team
- Manage and develop direct reports, including completing performance reviews, check in’s, and development plans as required. Ensure that all issues surrounding performance are highlighted to in a timely manner and actioned in partnership with Human Resources
- Provides accurate daily and regular reports as required
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Utilize all company tools including iPhone, iPad etc and company applications effectively, efficiently and as required by the business
- Ensure active participation on company provided platforms such as Workplace, Workday, Retail Training Portal, LUCE, etc
- Comply to all Gucci and Kering Policies, Procedures and Guidelines. All other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in eCommerce management, incl. large scale project management, and in a client centric role within customer facing environments.
- Demonstrated people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate teams within a very demanding environment.
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across multichannel and multimodal (telephone, live chat, web and email) contact environment.
- Deep knowledge of Omni-channel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A professional attitude to create competitive advantage through an integrated and engaging Omni-channel environment with exclusive clientele.
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Creative, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
- Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time- management skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve customer experience.
- Team player and able to build good professional cross-functional relationships with peers and team management in global, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to have lead teams within complex business environment, structure, implement and follow procedures and processes.
- Capacity to delegate while staying on top of the execution
- Proficiency in using technology and/or learning about updated technologies
- Strong understanding of Digital Product methodology to build great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Fluent in English a must
- Full time