GUCCI HR Controller
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
- Monthly payroll payments
- Bonus payments
Budgeting/forecasting for Store and Office FTE (level of FTE and associated costs)
- New hiring/vacant positions: approval flow (with HQ HR and Finance functions)
Maintain system tools (Access, Workday, HR cockpit, HFM) HR control Executive Summary (monthly dashboard to report on regular KPIs) Monthly cost analysis (opex bridge vs BDG/FCST) Bi-weekly/monthly follow-ups with assigned functions (HR, Retail etc.) on:
- FTE status/level
- Welcome rate
- Leverage per channel (Retail, Outlet, Travel retail)
Regular alignment with Retail controller on Store FTE/personnel cost Monthly analysis and action plan proposal for:
- Avg personnel related cost
- Target ABS per person/level for open positions
Incentive setting/actual follow up analysis in terms of achievement rate per location/population HC allocated under Store/Office cost centers Financial simulations for any ad hoc initiatives pertaining to assigned function
Who are we looking for?
- You are a highly motivated person, from a recognized business school or university with a strong drive to develop.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a very good command of excel. Some experience with an HR information system, and/or in HR controlling is welcome.
- You speak fluent English and Japanese (not required, but a significant plus)
- You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
- You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on new challenges.
- Solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills required.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA) are a plus.
- Previous experience in HR related controlling is highly qualifying.
- Full time