If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The Product Care team is a regional department that collaborates cross-functionally with corporate departments, stores, and Client Services to ensure a 360-degree omni-channel client experience and product quality standards.
The Product Care Specialist performs daily activities through the company’s internal system. You will manage requests for services, spare parts and credit notes, while delivering solutions and monitoring quality across all product categories. You will be responsible for processing tickets according to company policy and guidelines, ensuring accuracy of information. You will serve as the main point of contact, playing a key role in supporting Retail, Wholesale, Worldwide, and clients.
- Responsible for the execution of ticket management within after sales tool;
- Monitor and perform daily activities in the after sales system and coordinate with stores, clients, service centers and headquarters as needed;
- Perform technical evaluations and provide quality feedback and/or solutions for the service requests generated by the retail network;
- Responsible for maintaining high level of service in terms of qualitative support and timely execution, meeting service level agreements established by the company;
- Determine best solution for each case, considering both company guidelines and the client experience;
- Provide end-to-end support to retail through the life cycle of the after-sales ticket journey, including initial the evaluation, on-going monitoring and follow up;
- Responsible for all aspects of after sales management, including spare parts order management and credit notes;
- Provide complete and accurate information to Senior Director and Worldwide teams relating to product quality and potential technical defects;
- Ensure the integrity of the data input in system to optimize efficiency of the after sales process;
- Strive to meet client expectations of luxury service.
- 2+ years’ Customer Service/After Sales services relevant experience, or transferrable skills;
- Highly motivated with strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills;
- Knowledge of leather goods and footwear construction and repair (preferably Luxury goods);
- Independent, quick learner and team-player; detail-oriented;
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced professional environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com. When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – Jersey City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Jersey City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $27.00/hr USD to $29.00/hr USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)