GUCCI - Retail Human Resources People Partner
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Our mission is “To be trusted people drivers that set the standard for Gucci journey” and are now looking for an experienced Retail HR professional to play a key role in delivering this mission. As a Retail Partner, you will lead a respective retail cluster, while being a part of multiple projects which are ongoing locally / globally.
- Act as Business Partner to Retail Leaders and Store Managements, as well as being People Partner to all retail population for all HR related dimension.
- Proceed the multiple on-going projects together with local Retail and/or HQ HR.
- Design and propose retail HR initiatives to Retail Leaders and deliver them out to stores.
- Maintain effective and accurate data to provide with counterparts upon needs, such as incentive calculation, retail talent assessment, or global sales competitions.
- Cope with employee issues in a timely manner with ensuring adequate reporting / approval processes.
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies - basics
- 4+ years of experience in HR, ideally from B to C or Retail, as a generalist including recruiting, talent development planning, performance management processes, compensation-related experience (such as involved in merit increase processes)
- Highly agile; willingness question status quo and speak up
- Sound knowledge in basic labor regulation and social security
- Well trained Excel skills and good command on English
- Must be a proactive team-player
Key behavioral competencies – Gucci Amplifiers
- Agile Advocate: demonstrated ability to promote change, to take smart-risks and bring others on board. You know how and when to accelerate
- Strong Talent Builder and People Enabler: you create the space for people to take decisions, considering their unique perspectives. You have a keen eye to help other to grow and learn, no matter whether they report to you or not.
- Considerate thinker: you carefully consider how your actions and decisions impact others around you and have an ability to connect the dots.
- Solution Developer: keep an open eye on trends and innovation, using different approaches to come up with innovative yet pragmatic solutions
- Connection Builder: ability to build trust-based relationships with a strong influencing and presentation skills, adapting messaging based on your audience.
- Accountable Achiever: a willingness to go the extra-mile, pushing self out of the comfort zone, taking accountability for results whether good or bad
- Continuous learner: you are self-aware and have a passion for learning new things. You are curious and constantly seek to develop yourself, putting improvement over comfort.
- Full time